Ascent Control Module Global Controller
Elevate your level of control with the Ascent Control Module (ACM)
The backbone of Alerton’s Ascent product line, the Ascent Control Module (ACM) is the industry’s most agile controller in its class. It combines Alerton’s pioneering and proven BACnet prowess with Tridium’s Niagara Framework® flexibility.
The Ascent Control Module replaces the current BCM array–and the Alerton Integration Engine (AIE)–by providing a powerful assortment of features, such as multiple global controller instances, and multiple communication networks. The ACM is ideal for retrofit applications, new construction jobs, projects where BACnet is built-in, and installations where integration protocols are used. Simply put, the ACM is one of the most powerful and versatile controllers on the market.
Top ACM features include:
- Offers the power of NiagaraAX® on a native Alerton device to provide twice the programming options to fit virtually any project
- Quad-core processor for faster computing power, communication, and control
- Backwards compatibility allows owners to update the look of their building without large capital expenses
- 6 global controller instances and 6 MS/TP trunks; one device exceeds the functionality of 6 individual devices
- Thousands of alarms, schedules and trend logs
- Option cards offer scalability for additional communication trunks as needed
Product Details Available In This Data Sheet